The installation of cookies in the browser requires your explicit consent, unless the cookies are:
- Necessary to facilitate the navigation and/or implementation of security measures and to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Necessary to provide you with the service you expressly requested.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded when a website is accessed and stored on the user’s terminal device (PC/smartphone/tablet/etc.). There are different types of cookies and their purposes can be very different or varied. Cookies can be used, for example, to save the chosen language, to customise the web, to remember your registration (login), to facilitate navigation, to offer personalised advertising, as well as to track your movements on the web and to create usage profiles.
There are different types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily so that the session cookie is automatically deleted as soon as you leave the website. Persistent cookies remain stored on your device and are reactivated as soon as you revisit the specific page that created the cookie. A persistent cookie remains in the browser’s subfolder for the time specified as the duration of the file.
Cookies can also be our own or third-party cookies. Our own cookies are created by us and we have control over their use and deletion. Third party cookies are created by service providers over which we have no control. Below is a descriptive table listing the cookies used on our website. If you have any doubts about these cookies, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer by following the links provided (without prejudice to your right to disable the cookies you deem appropriate).
Who can access cookies?
Cookies can only be accessed by the institution, company or firm that created them.
What information can a cookie collect?
The information that a cookie can compile can be very diverse. By way of illustration, but not limitation, the following is a list of the different types of information that are most commonly compiled:
- User IP
- Web of origin.
- Term used in search engines to access the web.
- Websites visited.
- Selected products.
- Content of registration or order forms.
- Session ID.
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display settings.
This website uses the cookies listed in the table below:
- Necessary cookies: these are essential for the provision of the services requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analysing user behaviour on our website. For this purpose, we use third-party cookies over which we have no control. If you deactivate these cookies, you will still be able to continue receiving our services, however, this will limit our knowledge of our customers’ activities in order to improve our services.
Third-party cookies used on our website:
|SesSiOn / Permanent
|REQUIRED / OpTional
How can I deactivate cookies?
The user can select the operational cookies or disable them by proceeding as follows:
- Via the browser settings:
- Chrome, from google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Explorer, from microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, from apple.com/kb/ph21411
- By means of the specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of the cookies.
- Other third-party tools available online that allow users to detect and manage the disabling of cookies on any website they visit.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or compliance with third party privacy policies. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website while allowing third party cookies, you declare that you are aware of this circumstance and exempt Bareslan, S.L.U. from any direct or indirect liability for any damage, harm or interference in your privacy carried out by third party companies