1. Who is responsible for the personal data requested fro me?
We inform you that the entity responsible for the personal data we request is: Bareslan, S.L.U. with address at Ribera de Axpe, 11 – Pabellones is. C9 and C10 – 48950 Erandio, (hereinafter Bareslan).
If you would like to contact us, you can do so at:
- The following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And the following telephone number: (+34) 94 463 52 47
2. For what purpose is my personal data processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Reaction and response to your request.
- If you enter into a contract for our products or services, we will use your personal data for the administration and billing of the same.
- When you send us your curriculum vitae, we assume that you wish us to keep it indefinitely in order to allow you to participate in selection processes organized by us, without prejudice to the fact that you can ask for the cancellation of your data at any time.
- We will retain your contact details to keep you regularly informed about our own products and services or those of third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
- To know your tastes and preferences in order to improve the quality of our products and services.
- Recording your IP address used for browsing our website and your consumption habits to manage our marketing campaigns.
3. commercial communication.
Providing your personal data in any of our registration forms requires your express consent so that we can send you our own or third party information that we believe may be of interest to you. The sending of this information is an essential part of our business and, therefore, linked to the conclusion of a contract for one of our products or services.
However, we remind you that you may object to receiving these communications at any time and free of charge by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the first point of this document.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
Your personal data will be stored for as long as is strictly necessary to provide you with the contracted service or product. After the service or warranty on the purchased products has ended, we will retain your data for five years, which is the normal limitation period for civil or commercial liabilities. However, you should be aware that these retention periods may be extended due to changes in the law or the assessment of criminal liability. After the expiry of the limitation period, we will destroy all your personal data.
We would like to keep your contact details indefinitely in order to periodically send you information about products and/or services, our own or those of third parties, that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive commercial information, either from us or from third parties, you can indicate this at the following address: email@example.com
5. What information do I need to provide?
All the personal data requested, which are marked with an asterisk, are essential in order to purchase or contract of our products and / or services. If you fail to provide any of these mandatory details, unfortunately we will not be able to provide a service or help you.
6. Will my personal data be passed on to third parties?
No, your data will not be passed on to third parties unless this is essential for the provision of the service you have requested.
7. your rights.
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request their correction or deletion.
- You can revoke your consent.
- You can apply for a restriction of your data treatment.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability.
9. data quality.
Your personal data is classified as confidential information: therefore any processing of this data will be carried out with the utmost secrecy towards third parties and with the application of the necessary security measures to ensure its security.
11. security measures.
Bareslan has adopted the necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to personal data, knowing at all times the state of the technology,, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether by human action or by the physical or natural environment, but the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
12. special conditions.
Children and young people under the age of 18 are advised that they require the consent of their parents or guardians to provide personal data on the Bareslan website.
14. data protection.
In accordance with current and applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated in the processing system owned by BARESLAN SLU with Tax Identification Code B48571863 and registered office at RIBERA DE AXPE 11 POL SPRILUR PAB C08 C09 Y C010 48950, ERANDIO (BIZKAIA) and that the respective purposes, retention periods and legitimate bases are indicated below. For the treatments that require it, we also inform you about the possible elaboration of profiles and automated decisions, as well as about the possible allocations and international transfers that BARESLAN SLU plans to carry out:
– Purpose: To process and deal with your enquiries and/or requests and installation of cookies.
– Storage period: As long as the consent given is maintained.
– Legitimate basis: The consent of the interested party.